WARNING: This workshop will create a massive positive shift in your life the very first time!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
The most common statements we hear from our students after experiencing the Wim Hof Method is:
“Holy s**t ! That felt like 20 years of therapy without saying a word, I released and let go of everything!”
“That was the most profound experience I’ve ever had”
“I tapped into a part of me that I didn’t know existed, yet have been searching for all my life”
“I don’t know why, but I just really want to give you a hug and say Thank You”
And the the most common statement we hear from 90% of firefighters after experiencing the Wim Hof Method is:
“I feel genuinely happy for the first time in a long time”
“I don’t know how to explain what’s happening, but I’m happier than I knew possible and I’ll continue to practice for the rest of my life.”
“I wish my wife would do this with me. How can I get her to try this with me?!”
This workshop is for you if any or all of the following is relatable:
- You find yourself worrying a lot, experiencing anxiety and feeling overwhelmed by the stress that comes with the territory of being a firefighter/spouse.
- You suffered trauma in your past that is causing you emotional pain, and you’d like to finally achieve closure – once and for all.
- You feel fatigued and want a natural way to immediately increase your energy – Especially after a long FF shift or when your FF is on shift.
- At times you lack focus, have problems with memory or concentration.
- You are experiencing physical pain of any type and would like to take less pain meds while also getting relief.
- You are looking to stave off the oxidative stress of everyday life.
- You want to feel more centered, more balanced and show up 100% for your family rather than being controlled by life.
- You suffer from symptoms of anxiety or depression and want to instantly feel what it’s like to finally hear silence.
- You’re a FF and/or an athlete and want to immediately increase your strength and have shorter recovery times between workouts or trainings.
- You lead a stressful life and are concerned about the effect of constant stress on your brain and body.
- You have trouble sleeping—you can’t turn your brain off or experience “chatter” that won’t stop.
- You’d like to be able to meditate, but have failed miserably in the past.
- You want to up-level your physical performance and gain the ultimate ‘unfair’ advantage that professional athletes, surfing legends and US Navy Seals use to redefine what their body and mind can do.
The Pillars: Breathwork, Cold Therapy and Commitment
The Wim Hof Method is a way to tap into the hidden power of oxygen and cold exposure; two natural resources that used to be part of our everyday lives throughout most of our evolutionary history, but that have been almost completely lost to the comforts of modern society. With the WHM you can unlock the potential inside yourself you’ve never known to be possible, connect with the ideal mentality of being a firefighter/spouse, and open the door to an array of health benefits.
Pillar 1: Breathwork
After a few minutes of breathing, you may feel a tingly sensation of energy vibrating through your body. This sensation is bringing awareness to the energy stuck in your system and moving it accordingly. You’ll step into the feeling and understand where you’re physically holding onto stress within your body. This awareness alone is significant to your transformation. Many people report having profound experiences. Your experience will be unique to you and your path.
Pillar 2: Cold Therapy
The freezing temperature of the ice bath (optional) is daunting for many. However, the experience of it is deeply moving and one we all deserve to experience at least once in our lifetime. As humans, we’re naturally fearful of extreme temperatures. That innate wariness allows the ice bath to act as a stand-in for the forces working against you. These fears, whether real or perceived, are what stand between you and the life you want. Moreover, the ice bath acts as a metaphor where you’re actually bathing in your deepest fears. On the other side of this experience is everything you want. You’ll realize that once you can remain calm while sitting in a 30 degrees ice tub, you are truly capable of anything.
Pillar 3: Commitment
The WHM is a purely experiential thing, which means “feeling is understanding” – Wim Hof. Each individual has a different experience that’s unique to your needs and different every time you practice the method. It’s impossible to describe, but one thing is guaranteed and that is you will feel completely different than how you felt when you came in. It’s undeniable.
Note: Must be 17 or older. If you are pregnant or have epilepsy you cannot practice the method. If you have any major heart/health conditions please consult a physician before practicing the method
When: Wednesday, November 20th
Time: 11AM – 3PM
Where: Hosted by Jake Schneider & Family*
Instructor: Ben Dubin, Certified WHM Instructor & Firefighter/Paramedic
*This event is exclusively for Colorado Springs Firefighters and Family. The address to the Schneider’s residence will be provided in your final confirmation email, 48 hrs prior to event.